The Jaded Prole

A Progressive Worker's Perspective on the political and cultural events of our time.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Continuing rant

Listening to public radio today and people in Washington agrue about "supporting the troops" and staying some mysterious course" and other idiocies until I'm cursing and my bloodpressures on the rise. THIS is the ugly truth and any weak defense of our present administration and it's illegal barbarism is treason as far as this working stiff is concerned.

It's going to take more then electing some opportunist democrat to get save this country but at least it would be a step in the direction of sanity.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Connecticut Man1 said...

Nice Blog. And I share your feelings about the Dems only being a step closer to sanity.

I get the occasional Email from right wing-nuts and they all seem to think I am a Dem.

I am an independent (little i, no party affiliation) so I find that funny.

I have gotten so used to finding "venom from the right" at the end of links to my blogs that I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised to find someone new had actually linked to my Blog in their Blog roll... lol

I will be back... I saved the link to "The Jaded Prole" in my favourites.

I will be updating my Blog roll soon. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home