The Jaded Prole

A Progressive Worker's Perspective on the political and cultural events of our time.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

What Gives?

Yesterday I posted a skeptical question concerning scientific hypothesis regading the events of September 11. Much information can be found here. This is the another address to the link I posted then with the point being that, while questions are still left unaswered, we needed to push for an independent counsel to find out the truth. I left it at that only to find today that the entire post dissappeared and the original link address came up with nothing.

This is scary and leads me to beleive that there is more to this than I thought and that there is an all pervasive cover-up going on. Hell, this is a small, relatively new blog and a post was deleted?!?! CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home