The Jaded Prole

A Progressive Worker's Perspective on the political and cultural events of our time.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Who?

Who are the fascists that call everyone else "fascists"? Who are the terrorists that keep us living in fear? Who's leash of paycheck to debt is attached to your throat? Who's pictures do you see on the federal note? Poetry may not have the answers but it has the power to make you know who -- Amiri Baraka asks, who blew up America . . .


and if there's any doubt left, I'll tell you myself, or better yet, you can
subscribe to the Blue Collar Review.

Another front for activist poets is the Guerilla Poetics Project where poets are siezing access to a locked down market to bring you the real deal.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger christopher cunningham said...

great stuff. I hope my fire still burns (or hasn't burnt me to cinders) by the time I've reached that age...

a true madman with honest words...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home