The Jaded Prole

A Progressive Worker's Perspective on the political and cultural events of our time.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Rainy Day Blues

A rainy morning and I don't have to go in to work until 2:00. Unfortunately I have to work late hours. I have a lot to do at home however including work on publishing a book and getting it together to work on another issue of the journal (see links).

One of the links on this site is for T-shirts and other items with the kind of attitude more workers should have if we're ever going to extract ourselves from the trap we find ourselves in. Check them out. Buying anything helps support other efforts.

There is a guestbook on that site specifically for suggestions. Unfortunately it is all to often used for spam but if you have a design or message you'de like to have on a shirt, post it there or use the "contact me" link to tell me what you want and I may create it for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home